Friends Journal accepts applications for internships on an ongoing basis. Internships can be completed at any point in the year and will be customized to meet the talents and goals of interns. Friends Journal is not able to offer any stipends or housing arrangements.
To apply for an internship, please send an email to Gabriel Ehri, Executive Director, at ED@friendsjournal.org with the following information:
- How you learned about Friends Journal and the internship program
- What interests you about Friends Journal
- What your availability for the internship would be (number of hours per week and number of months you are available)
- Any additional information that you would like Friends Journal to know
- Your résumé
- Three work-related references. Professors can be used as references if they know your work habits.
If we believe that your skills would be a good match for us, we will contact you and arrange for an interview.