- Q: Is a membership the same as a subscription?
- A: Your subscription to Friends Journal is just one benefit of being a member. As a member, you also get access to our extensive online archive, and you support our vigorous outreach efforts on behalf of Quakers, including our award-winning QuakerSpeak video project and our active presence on Facebook and Twitter.
- Q: I’m a subscriber. Does this mean I can access member-only articles online, too?
- A: Yes! To access our online resources, we’ll need your email address. If your email address is in our system but you have forgotten or don’t know your password, please put your email address into the Login box and leave the password field blank. The next page will give you an option to recover your password. If we don’t have your email address, there are two ways to proceed. You can fill in this form using the information from your address label, or you can call us and we’ll be happy to help. Our phone number is (215) 563‑8629, or toll-free (800) 471‑6863.
- Q: My question isn’t listed here. I need help and want to talk to a person at Friends Journal. How do I do that?
- A: You can call us from 8am-4:30pm Eastern US time, and we’ll be happy to help. Our phone number is (215) 563‑8629, or toll-free (800) 471‑6863.
Help for Members: Frequently Asked Questions