We invite you to be part of this growing community.
- A full year (11 issues) of Friends Journal delivered to you, including:
- Timely Quaker news
- Relevant articles on today’s pressing topics
- Spiritual inspiration in prose, poetry, and art
- Thoughtful opinions and letters
- Uniquely Quaker book and media reviews
- Special sections like “Friends in Business” and “Let’s Grow Together”
- Membership in a community that believes in the power of Quaker experience
- Full, instant access to the Friends Journal archive, the world’s largest online library of Quaker information
What our members say:
Friends Journal has been a catalyst to seek further and deeper. The Journal is a monthly gift of ministry, the one and only magazine that I read from cover to cover.
-Ann Marie Pois, Boulder, Colorado
Friends Journal’s influence goes way beyond the boundaries of the denomination…. I expect longtime benefits from my continuing subscription.
-Jeannine Dunn, Altoona, Iowa
Friends Journal is such a wonderful resource. Every item in it, from article to book review to letter to the editor to obituary, has transformative power.
-Jim Grant, Abbeville, Louisiana
Click here to renew your subscription.