If you follow Friends Journal on Facebook but have yet to join as a member, you’re missing out!
Members get more. A beautiful magazine. A community of fellow seekers. But most of all, our members help us keep creating Quaker content and making it accessible to the world!
- “Life at Lumakanda Friends Church” by David Zarembka
- “Silent Journeys of Quakers from Hill House” by Kumah Drah
- “Leadings of the Spirit” by Rommel Roberts, Robin Roberts, and Lark Worth
- “Empowering Women against Gender‐Based Violence: The Story of Burundi’s Friends Women’s Association” by Parfaite Ntahuba
- “The Place of God’s Own Choosing: The Founding of the Mission in Kaimosi, Kenya” by Eden Grace
- “Quaker Christianity in Kenya” by Stanley Chagala Ngesa
Please join us! A digital‐only membership costs just $4 a month (even less if you pay annually). And for a few dollars more you’ll enjoy our award‐winning print magazine. Let’s get you started!