(If you have a special offer code, you’ll enter it on the next page.)
9 Reasons to Join
- Get connected with the wider Quaker world with news, commentary, and thoughtful dialogue on issues of Quaker faith, practice, and action
- Timely and relevant issue topics are planned to help you deepen your Quaker understanding and strengthen your community
- Beautiful design including art, photography, and poetry from Friends like you makes Friends Journal a pleasure to read and to share
- Challenging articles encourage readers to go beyond the surface of today’s most vital questions of faith and life
- Sharable and accessible, Friends Journal can help you share Quakerism with those in your life. Start by putting it on your coffee table!
- For you and your loved ones: Give Friends Journal as a gift, and you’ll ensure great conversations of faith all year long
- Affordable: memberships start at just $28/year
- Instant gratification: members get immediate online access to every issue, every article since 1955
- Risk-Free: if you don’t like it, we’ll give you a refund for any unmailed issues
What Our Members are Saying
Friends Journal has been a catalyst to seek further and deeper. The Journal is a monthly gift of ministry, the one and only magazine that I read from cover to cover.
-Ann Marie Pois, Boulder, Colorado
Friends Journal’s influence goes way beyond the boundaries of the denomination…. I expect longtime benefits from my continuing subscription.
-Jeannine Dunn, Altoona, Iowa
Friends Journal is such a wonderful resource. Every item in it, from article to book review to letter to the editor to obituary, has transformative power.
-Jim Grant, Abbeville, Louisiana
So, is Friends Journal for you?
If it is, we hope you’ll join the thousands of fellow members who love Friends Journal by clicking the big orange button.
$48 for one year (11 issues)
$28 discounted rate available for new or modest-income members
$198 for a “true cost” membership that includes a donation to further Friends Journal’s mission.
All memberships include full access to friendsjournal.org, including the issue archive.