Friends Journal’s mission is to communicate Quaker experience in order to connect and deepen spiritual lives. Join our community!
(If you have a special offer code, you’ll enter it on the next page.)
9 Reasons to Join
- Get connected with the wider Quaker world with news, commentary, and thoughtful dialogue on issues of Quaker faith, practice, and action
- Timely and relevant issue topics are planned to help you deepen your Quaker understanding and strengthen your community
- Beautiful design including art, photography, and poetry from Friends like you makes Friends Journal a pleasure to read and to share
- Challenging articles encourage readers to go beyond the surface of today’s most vital questions of faith and life
- Sharable and accessible, Friends Journal can help you share Quakerism with those in your life. Start by putting it on your coffee table!
- For you and your loved ones: Give Friends Journal as a gift, and you’ll ensure great conversations of faith all year long
- Affordable: memberships start at just $28/year
- Instant gratification: members get immediate online access to every issue, every article since 1955
- Risk‐Free: if you don’t like it, we’ll give you a refund for any unmailed issues
p style=“text-align: left;”>
What Our Members are Saying
Friends Journal has been a catalyst to seek further and deeper. The Journal is a monthly gift of ministry, the one and only magazine that I read from cover to cover.
-Ann Marie Pois, Boulder, Colorado
Friends Journal’s influence goes way beyond the boundaries of the denomination.… I expect longtime benefits from my continuing subscription.
-Jeannine Dunn, Altoona, Iowa
Friends Journal is such a wonderful resource. Every item in it, from article to book review to letter to the editor to obituary, has transformative power.
-Jim Grant, Abbeville, Louisiana
p style=“text-align: right;”>
So, is Friends Journal for you?
If it is, we hope you’ll join the thousands of fellow members who love Friends Journal by clicking the big orange button.
$48 for one year (11 issues)
$28 discounted rate available for new or modest‐income members
$198 for a “true cost” membership that includes a donation to further Friends Journal’s mission.
All memberships include full access to friendsjournal.org, including the issue archive.