There was once a time during which Quakers mostly kept to themselves. But modern Friends are very involved in the world and spend a lot of time working with people of all faiths.
Our October issue will look at Ecumenical and Interfaith Friends. Some questions that might be addressed:
- What do Friends raised in other traditions bring to us?
- What about Friends whose spirituality also embraces other faiths?
- How do we make common ground with other Christians?
- What is the balance between keeping to our own traditions and opening up to others?
- Is there a danger of being too ecumenical? Is it possible to lose our own beliefs?
- Features run 1200-2500 words.
- Submissions close July 17, 2023.