From the 2014 FGC Gathering in California, Pennsylvania
1) The Essential Elias Hicks
By Paul Buckley. Inner Light Books, 2013. 162 pages. $25/hardcover; $15/paperback (Reviewed in FJ April 2014.)
2) Remaking Friends: How Progressive Friends Changed Quakerism & Helped Save America
By Chuck Fager. Kimo Press, 2014. 246 pages. $11.95/paperback.
3) A Sustainable Life: Quaker Faith and Practice in the Renewal of Creation
By Douglas Gwyn. QuakerPress of FGC, 2014. 210 pages. $14.95/paperback.
4) Quaker and Naturalist Too
By Os Cresson. Morning Walk Press, 2014. 194 pages. $18.50/paperback.
5) Angels of Progress: A Documentary History of the Progressive Friends 1822–1940
By Chuck Fager. Kimo Press, 2014. 468 pages. $19.99/paperback; $6.99/eBook (Reviewed in FJ August 2014.)
6) What Is Experiment with Light?
By Rex Ambler. The Experiment with Light Network, 2014. 28 pages. $6/pamphlet.
7) Spiritual Accompaniment: An Experiment of Two Friends Traveling in the Ministry
By Elaine Emily and Cathy Walling. Pendle Hill Pamphlets (number 428), 2014. 36 pages. $7/pamphlet.
8) But Who Do You Say That I Am? Quakers and Christ Today
By Douglas Gwyn. Pendle Hill Pamphlets (number 426), 2014. 36 pages. $7/pamphlet (Reviewed in FJ August 2014.)
9) Radical Hospitality
By Lloyd Lee Wilson. Pendle Hill Pamphlets (number 427), 2014. 35 pages. $7/pamphlet.
10) A Quaker Approach to Research: Collaborative Practice and Communal Discernment
By Gray Cox. Quaker Institute for the Future (pamphlet 7), 2014. 94 pages. $12/pamphlet.